Michael Saunders & Company is our exclusive agent for the sale of commercial units. Please contact Jessica Fleming at 407-455-2829 or Gail Bowden at 941-223-1525.
Licensed real estate brokers shall contact management at 617-439-0500 for more information on residential units or to arrange a showing.
Buyers’ and transaction brokers that are the procuring cause of a residential sale are entitled to a commission equal to a sum of 3% of the net purchase price (One half of a month’s rent in the case of a rental) of the residential unit.
– In the case that multiple brokers claim (or Gateway has reason to believe that multiple brokers may claim) to be involved in a sale, Gateway may wait until such claims are finally adjudicated before paying any broker a commission.
– Transaction brokers must present a Transaction Broker Notice signed by the prospective buyer upon setting up an appointment.
– Buyers’ agents must present an agency agreement signed by the Buyer upon setting up an appointment.
– Definitions and general procedures related to commissions shall be those promulgated by My Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. and Florida Realtors to the extent that they do not conflict with the above. Gateway is not a member of either organization.
– Gateway Acquisition, LLC (“Gateway”) of Florida is the owner of the units for sale on this website. Innovest Capital, Inc. (“Innovest”) incorporated in Delaware and primarily operating in Massachusetts is the manager of Gateway. Neither Gateway nor Innovest are licensed real estate brokers in the state of Florida. The actions of Gateway and Innovest are purely as the owner/seller/manager of the properties.
– All buyer prospects must be provided with the disclosures and documents below. All buyer offers must be accompanied by a signed Condo Disclosure and Seller Disclosure Addendum. Broker must confirm that that they have provided the buyer with all documents below.
– In the case of a rental, commissions become due and payable 15 days after move-in assuming the tenant has paid at least a full month’s rent, all security deposits, has not raised any objections to the unit or lease and is otherwise in good standing.
Disclosure information for buyers:
- Condo Disclosure Form – please see instructions in red and fill in specific unit details with information from the seller including (lease, unit number, current occupancy, additional appliances, garage door opener, parking space and condo fee)
- Seller Disclosure Addendum
- Turnover Report (10/18/2013)
- Association Engineering Report (03/18/2014)
- Condo Documents
- Florida Condominium Governance Form